Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Karma

Karma. It has its way back at you. Almost certain.

Something happened. Something I laughed and criticized about when it happens to other people. Something I tell the people around me how disgusting and annoying it is. The same thing I thought it will never happen to me. The same thing I thought will never happen to my friends.

But it does. It happened. Images and the thought of it have been replaying in my bloody head the whole day. I cannot get it out of my head. I see flash images now and then. And when I do not see images I heard voices. I get disgusted as every minute passed by. There are a few time that I get nauseous when I see a slightly clearer image. I cannot concentrate. I cannot focus.

I do not even know who to tell. Hence I am writing it down hoping it will stay here. And out of my mind. When I got to know about it, I was so shocked and disgusted I do not even know who to call. Who to talk to. I just dial. The person I was talking to before that. He’s not my closest friend. He’s not my boyfriend. He’s not my family. Weird. So weird.

Yet I am not angry. I am not disappointed. I am not bitter. Actually, I do not even know what I am feeling.

I am speechless.

Yucks!

No comments: