Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Do you know what is "less than 3"?

I found out that my sister has a blog. When I checked it out, the first picture I see was my pappy’s photo. The photo is damn funny. When I first look at it on hard copy I nearly fainted – due to obsessive laughter. It was so heavily edited I thought my pappy has travelled the time machine and gone back 30 years. Seriously, you all should check it out at my sister’s blog. I dare not post it up again because my pappy is so killing me if he finds out. At least now only my sister will die. Wahhahaha.. And I will get all her money. Wahhahaha..

Wait. That was not the funniest part when I check out my sister’s blog. So I continued to scroll down and read her blog.. where she talks about her boring life and more boring life.

Then I came across this --> <3

Me: Eh what is negative 3?
Him: Huh?
Me: Oh I mean what is less than 3?
Him: *laughes non-stop he nearly rolled off my bed*
Me: What?!??!!?
He turn the screen 90 degrees and draws out the heart shape using his hand. Gosh. I am so stupid. Wahahahahah.. I laughed so hard my face turned lobster red.
Well, at least now I know.

No comments: